The Gathering LA is a vibrant new church plant located in the heart of North Hollywood. Our Tribe is comprised of people from all walks of life who are trying to discover who God is, who we are as individuals, and what we can do to spread the love of Jesus. Our mission is to reach unchurched people and lead them into a healthy relationship with Jesus. Our vision is that TGLA would be a place where you can belong.
1. Love God & Love our city. Its our message and our heart.
2. Life in Community: Life is best when done with others.
3. Leadership: Lead through serving, serve through leading.
4. Missional Living: It’s our mandate..
5. Develop Leaders: It’s our calling.
6. Discipleship: Equip through scripture.
7. Generosity: It’s our responsibility.
8. Prayer: It determines our actions.
9. Honor: Acknowledging individuals & their efforts.
10. Excellence: Striving for it in all we do.
Pastor Jessica Cebrowski
Pastor Jessica is originally from North Carolina. As a teenager she felt called to the city of LA. She has loved and served as a pastor in LA for 8 years now. She is passionate about her daughter Emelia, exercise and doing life with others.
Pastor Javier Coronel
Javier was raised in the city of South Gate and has been serving
the local church for over 25 years. His desires are to see every individual discover and grow their passion for God in their lives.
He has been married for 10 years to his wife Janet and they have
a 6 year old son Xavier.
Pastor Veronica Briseno
Veronica moved to Los Angeles searching for a church that was passionate about the performing arts. She has been in ministry for 9 years. She is an adrenaline junkie who loves spontaneous adventures, hiking, roaming the city, and board games.
Pastor Alberto & Ashley Bello
Pastor Alberto and Ashely Bello founded TGLA 4 years ago. The Bellos were raised in Los Angeles. They are passionate for the city and their desire is to spread the gospel and create and environment where everyone can belong.